Tech Helpline is a member benefit offering support for hardware, software,
networking and digital devices. The best part is you have the choice of contacting
their friendly and knowledgeable analysts via phone, email, and online chat. They
troubleshoot problems and offer solutions, often by connecting remotely to your
computer and fixing it while you relax. They can advise you on hardware and
software purchasing, and most importantly, they understand your needs as a
Here are some ways Tech Helpline can support you:
• Instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues.
• Advice for purchasing hardware, software and services.
• Basic instruction with major software applications such as Word and Excel.
• Recommendations for upgrades and updates.
• Advice for performance optimization.
• Troubleshooting network issues.
The best part:
• It’s included in your membership; there are no additional fees.
• No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call.
• Experienced, reliable, professional and courteous assistance.
• Assistance in English or Spanish.
• U.S. based analysts located in Orlando, Florida.
Support is available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and
Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time.
Call: (866) 432-3028
Check out this video that explains the service: https://vimeo.com/253455696